A recent picture + fifteen interesting facts.
1. I pride myself on being a good person.
2. I’ve had a guitar for about 6 years now, and I still don’t know how to play.
3. I love being an audience.
4. I’m in love with Michael Cera.
5. I pretty much love all things Canadian.
6. I daydream more than I stay focused.
7. I try to take naps daily.
8. Most of my friends live at least 800 miles away from me.
9. I bake things when I am stressed. Which makes not having a kitchen in college pretty unbearable.
10. I miss singing. Even though I was never that good, I just miss the feeling of fitting into a harmony. Just singing.
11. My favorite song usually changes every couple of weeks.
12. Right now though, it’s a tie between White Winter Hymnal and 5 Years Time (Fleet Foxes, Noah and the Whale).
13. I almost always use spell check. Even on words that I know how to spell.
14. I have a poster of Einstein riding a bicycle, which is hanging right in front of me in my dorm room.
15. I moved from the 4th largest city in the U.S. to the 74th largest city in the U.S….